How to Help
Help build a better future for those impacted by a GNAO1 disorder.
- Visit our Donate page to make an online donation. If you prefer to mail your donation, please send it to The Bow Foundation at P.O. Box 5612 Charlottesville, VA 22905.
Plan a Fundraiser
- Create a fundraiser on Facebook is a simple, exciting and secure way to help out and celebrate birthdays. Click here create a Facebook Fundraiser, and make sure to select the Bow Foundation as the nonprofit.
- Organize a yard sale and donate the proceeds towards the Bow Foundation.
- Plan a fundraiser of your own to benefit the Bow Foundation. A fundraiser can be any event, from a bake sale or small gathering at your home to a community walk or a golf tournament. Contact us with your fundraiser idea, and we’ll be there to support you along the way.
Spread the Word
- Our social media team is ready to help celebrate your warrior and spread awareness about GNAO1. Share a picture, update or short story about your loved one with GNAO1 using the hashtag #GNAO1warrior.
- Spread the word about GNAO1 research supported by the Bow Foundation with your personal and professional networks.
Use Amazon Smile
- If you shop at Amazon.com, you can raise money for the Bow Foundation without donating a dime. Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your purchases to selected charities when you shop using Amazon Smile. Simply login to your Amazon account from Amazon Smile and select the Bow Foundation as your charity of choice.
READY TO GET INVOLVED? HAVE AN IDEA OF YOUR OWN?
We can’t wait to work with you. Contact us about your idea.